Finding patterns on the net
A lot of people have free patterns on their blog. One way to find them is by a free pattern blogring. But now we have ravelry and everything is easier. I found this pattern, it's called 'just like a peasant cap' and a knock-off of a 185 dollar cashmere version. The pattern was written by Amber Daniels (-Cook). The cap is my new best friend.
On a more personal note, I have been totally stressed out, but this month I made a change at my job, which will fix this. I have already started to sleep through the night, arrive happy at work, not shout at my dear people at home and stop eating for comfort.
And then I'll do some more knitting.





6 Comments:
Gave pet zeg! Via Ravelry kan je inderdaad een hele hoop lekkere patronen vinden, nu alleen nog maar meer (brei)uren per dag graag!!
Groeten!
Another Dutch in Denmark
That is nice! Is it a head wrap or does it sit on your head like a hat and then have the tails knotted at the back?
I hope you start having less stress and get back to more knitting! :)
He Lieverd,
Ik had al zo'n idee dat het even neit zo lekker liep. Je plaatste minder blogjes en was minder te vinden in commetaren. Fijn te lezen dat het weer de goede kant op gaat, want het is zo rot en balen als het 'over je schoenen loopt' .
Wat een prachtige muts. Er staat echt Rineke op!! Hij staat prachtig en de kleur is ook mooi!
Ik hoop dat het nu allemaal weer de goede kant op gaat!
Mooi!
Deze ken je misschien wel, maar ik stuur hem toch even door:
http://www.garnstudio.com/index_lang.php
Dame Brouwer: You look so much like your father in this picture....!
Post a Comment
<< Home