small projects, please
Shortly after I got my first child I promised myself to do only small knitting projects. It's less frustrating, since the risk of ending up with endless UFO's gets smaller. Plus often you can make projects from stash you have. So most of the time I knit (childrens) socks, hats, mittens, etc. The green shawl can be considered a small project too, since it is done on big needles (7mm). And really, it will be made from only 2 skeins, so...
The last big project I made 3 years ago was a Kaffe Fasset sweater for my eldest daughter. I was seriously risking not finishing it before she became to big for it. Actually, it is nice to have a second daughter, so I can make believe the things I started for the eldest actually were for her.
After the 12+ flowers I crocheted for my daughters birthday party, I started another small project. It is something I have never ever made before: a pair of potholders. I make them for my mother, the person who taught me how to knit. Her birthday is the 25 so I hope I'll be able to finish.
Until I am back at work I won't be able to post pictures - our homemac is not up to it. So all the pictures will come at once in one and a half weeks.
In the meantime, we're having holidays and spend them close to our home.
I'll tell why later...
The last big project I made 3 years ago was a Kaffe Fasset sweater for my eldest daughter. I was seriously risking not finishing it before she became to big for it. Actually, it is nice to have a second daughter, so I can make believe the things I started for the eldest actually were for her.
After the 12+ flowers I crocheted for my daughters birthday party, I started another small project. It is something I have never ever made before: a pair of potholders. I make them for my mother, the person who taught me how to knit. Her birthday is the 25 so I hope I'll be able to finish.
Until I am back at work I won't be able to post pictures - our homemac is not up to it. So all the pictures will come at once in one and a half weeks.
In the meantime, we're having holidays and spend them close to our home.
I'll tell why later...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home